BDO Law advises various sports organizations, professionals, and enterprises.
Our lawyers understand challenges of the sports business environment and offers tailored solutions in timely manner in cooperation with tax consultants, accountants and business advisers.
- Development of a unified national policy
- Development of guidelines (e.g., recommendation and a “road map” for novice athletes starting their professional career)
- Analysis of taxes applicable to professional athletes in Latvia, in the European Union and other countries
- Development of an individual plan: for an athlete, an agency or a sports organization
- Proposals for amendments to sports legislation
- Establishing association
- Tax structuring
- International tax advisory
- Protection of capital investments
- Inheritance protection
- Solving labour law issues
- Tackling with commercial law issues, etc.