Š.g. 5. augustā BDO sadarbībā ar Īrijas Latvijas Tirdzniecības kameru organizē pirmo klātienes pēcpusdienas pasākumu pēc Covid-19 biedriem un citiem interesentiem, kura centrālā tēma ir nepārvaram vara jeb Force Majeure.
ILCC events – webinars were temporarily held virtually due to the statewide lockdowns amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the ease of the Latvian government restrictions after a state of emergency and allowance to gather for indoor and outdoor events with conditions we are hosting the AN&RB.
We will be looking at the following topics:
– What is force majeure in Latvia and in the world (is there a permanent defintion we can impose or does Latvia have its own preconditions for the statement of force majeure);
– Significant differences between the insurmountable part and the difficulties in performing the contract;
– What rights are given to the entrepreneur in case of force majeure;
– The problem of contracts and agreements relating to force majeure;
– Is Covid force majeure and when can it be invoked?
Admission: ILCC members EUR 12.10, non-members EUR 24.20
More information about the speakers Jānis Zelmenis and Rolands Valdemars.
*Please note that due to the limited capacity of the venue due to the restrictions, the places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
*The deadline for the registration or cancellation is 12.00 on 4 August 2020.
Chamber reserves the right to charge participants who do not cancel their reservation before the set deadline.